APPLICATIONS TO DOCTORAL PROGRAMMES
|24 January – 5 March 2022: application period
||7 March – 23 April 2022: application period
|25 March 2022: announcement of provisional results
||14 June 2022: announcement of provisional results
|16 April 2022: announcement of final results
||8 July 2022:announcement of final results
|21 April – 3 May 2022: enrolment period (online)
||13 – 22 July 2022: enrolment period (online)
|24 May – 8 August 2022: application period
||27 October – 23 November 2022: application period
|N/A – announcement of provisional results
||15 December 2022: announcement of provisional results
|5 September 2022: announcement of final results
||12 January 2022: announcement of final results
|7 – 19 September 2022: enrolment period (online)
||19 – 30 January 2022: enrolment period (online)
*Check all deadlines here.
Who may apply:
The following may apply for a cycle of studies leading to a Doctoral degree:
a) Holders of a Master’s degree or legal equivalent;
b) Holders of a Bachelor’s degree (Licenciatura) with a particularly relevant academic or scientific curriculum recognized by the statutory competent scientific body as attesting to their ability to carry out this cycle of studies;
c) Those with an academic, scientific, or professional curriculum recognized as attesting to their ability to carry out the cycle of studies by the statutory competent scientific body.
The Scientific Committee of each cycle of studies may determine which admission conditions should be considered, thus restricting or detailing the general conditions defined (see information for each cycle of studies).
The ranking criteria are defined per cycle of studies (see information for each cycle of studies).
Some cycles of studies or application phases may have minimum requirements for admission, such as a ranking grade equal to, or higher than, a specific value out of 200.
Ranking grade: the result obtained by using the calculation formula provided for in the ranking criteria.
1 – In the 1st and phase, only applicants who provide supporting documents attesting that they have completed the necessary qualifications to apply will be admitted.
2 – In the 2nd and 3rd phases, applicants who have completed or are expected to complete the cycle of studies by the end of the application deadline* will be accepted for ranking. If applicants do not have a graduation certificate yet, they must present a declaration of honor stating that they have completed the necessary qualifications to apply. Enrolment will be subject to the presentation of the corresponding certificate.
* Except for cycles of studies that have other admission conditions to operate.
3 – For the cycles of studies that have an interview as ranking criteria, the scheduling of the interview will be done by e-mail sent to the e-mail address indicated in the application.
- ID document (Citizen Card /ID Card / Passport) or declaration containing the identification data (mandatory);
- Graduation certificate regarding a higher education degree (mandatory)*;
– In the 2nd and 3rd phases for application, if you have already graduated but do not have the corresponding certificate yet, you must submit a declaration indicating the completion date and the final grade you expect to obtain, and your enrolment will be subject to the presentation of the corresponding certificate within the deadlines indicated;
– For qualifications obtained abroad see note (1) below;
- Certificate (Transcript) of the higher education institution listing the curricular units in which you got a passing grade, indicating the regime (semester/year) and the number of credit units/ECTS. (mandatory)* – For qualifications obtained abroad see note (1) below;
- Curriculum vitae (mandatory);
- Letter of motivation;
- Information regarding the supervisor;
- Letters of recommendation;
- Photo (optional).
All information regarding the “Admission to 3rd cycles of studies” (Doctoral Programmes) 2022/2023 and link to the open applications are available on this page. A fee of €55 will be charged.