Affiliates are companies recognised by their long lasting or strong relations with our engineering departments, established by cooperation in dissertations, internships and other project studies, or in sponsored research and tech transfer activities.
We offer affiliates the opportunity to stay updated with the latest research and connect with students, academia and other like minded companies:
– meet with FEUP Industry Liaison Office for a company-specific introduction to our resources,
– get early access to new research at FEUP bienal Doctoral Congress in Engineering,
– boost your recruiting by gaining access to top students at FEUP Career Fair,
– build your brand by having your logo featured on FEUP website and other communication,
– cooperate with FEUP in social responsibility activities.
Partners are companies that decide to make an investment in a deep and long term strategic relationship with FEUP, defining common innovation goals and involving senior staff and top talents in the process. Partners access all the benefits of the affiliates program, plus additional opportunities to actively research, recruit, and engage, including:
– education packages: engage top students to solve real problems and create innovative solutions in our Doctoral Research Projects with Enterprises (DoRPE) program, participate in educational programmes as corporate guest lecturers or co-design tailor-made training courses.
– research packages: work with FEUP scholars on cutting-edge challenges, through industrial leadership R&D, the establishment of co-located innovation centres or with endowed chairs,
– engagement packages: attend member-exclusive networking events (FEUP Prime Partner Club) and participate in FEUP strategic corporate advisory board.