(Complete version published 2017-11-16 @8:00; Incomplete version published 2017-11-06 @ 08:30)
- lab5 Executable of a version of this lab, that you can use to find out VRAM's physical address to use in the early versions of your program. (For usage, run it without arguments.)
- lab5.zip zip archive with all the development files for Lab 5, including the liblm.a library. (Last updated 2017-11-16 @ 8:00)
- test5.h Header file for the test functions stubs (Documentation generated by Doxygen.) (Last updated 2017-11-15)
- test5.c File with the test functions stubs of the test functions you need to develop (Last updated 2017-11-16 @ 8:00)
- video_test.h Header file for functions required to support automated testing. (Documentation generated by Doxygen.) (Published: 2017-11-16 @ 8:00)
- video_test.c file with stub for functions required to support automated testing. (Published: 2017-11-16 @ 8:00)
- video_gr.h Header file for the video graphics mode module, which allows using the video card in graphics mode. (Documentation generated by Doxygen.)
- video_gr.c file with the code of the video graphics mode module. Some functions are already implemented: do not modify them. You'll need to implement most of them.
- vbe.h header file for the vbe module, which includes the wrapper functions to invoke VBE function. (Documentation generated by Doxygen..)
- vbe.c file with some code of the VBE module. Provides one function, and includes the stub for another that you'll need to implement.
- lmlib.h header file for the liblm library, which provides some functions for allocating and releasing memory in the lower 1 MByte physical address, needed for some VBE functions. (Documentation generated by Doxygen..)
- liblm.a Minix library to allocate and free memory in the lower 1 MByte physical address, needed for some VBE functions.
Lab 4: PS/2 Mouse :: O Rato do PS/2
(Updated 2017-10-28 @ 13:30 ; Incomplete version published 2017-10-25 @ 08:30)
(Published 2017-10-13 @ 20:00)
(Published 2017-09-29 @ 14:30)
(Updated 2017-09-25@17:30; Published 2017-09-22 @10:00)
Pedro Ferreira do Souto