Registration fees and deadlines
- ISSMGE members will be required to provide their ISSMGE membership number during registration
- Students will be required to provide proof of enrolment or valid certificate of student status (Master and Ph.D. students)
- Online participation fee includes: access to online streaming of all plenary sessions, keynote lectures and selected parallel sessions during the days of the symposium. It will not be possible for authors to present your symposium paper online
The registration fee includes:
- Participation at the Conference
- Conference proceedings in digital format
- Conference bag and participant badge
- Certificate of participation
- All coffee breaks and lunches
- Welcome reception
Each full registration participant will be able to submit up to 3 conference papers.
Each student participant will be able to submit one conference paper.
- In-person registration: until 27 August 2023
- Online registration: until 1 September