If you wish to help in advertising INDIN'2018 we have made both the textual and pdf versions of the call for papers available for download. Please feel free to disseminate them. To obtain a higher quality version of the pdf that may be printed as a poster, please email the conference organizers Mário de Sousa.
The calls for papers specific to each special session currently approved may also be downloaded here:
- - SS1 - Monitoring, Diagnosis, Prognosis and Resilient Control Methods and Applications (Call for Ppers)
- - SS2 - Advanced ICT and Control Approaches for Intelligent Energy Systems (Call for Ppers)
- - SS3 - Emerging Intelligence in Distributed Automation Systems (Call for Ppers)
Aim & Scope
IEEE INDIN is the premier conference series presenting the state of the art and future perspectives of industrial information technologies, where industry experts, researchers, and academics share ideas and report on recent developments, deployments, technology trends and research results, as well as initiatives related to industrial informatics and their application.
INDIN'18 will be hosted and organized by University of Porto's Faculty of Engineering, in collaboration with Polytechnic Institute of Bragança, Portugal.
The technical areas of interest to INDIN'18 have been divided into the following technical tracks:
- - Cyber-physical systems (CPS), Internet of things (IoT) and industrial agents
- - Cloud and wireless systems for industrial applications
- - Cognitive and computational intelligence
- - Industrial digitalization, big data and scheduling
- - Human, computer and machine interface
- - Real-Time and Networked Embedded Computing
- - Factory automation and communication, mechatronics and robotics
- - Distributed and networked control systems
- - Technologies and infrastructures for smart grids, buildings, and cities
- - Education in engineering and industrial informatics
- - Tools for industrial informatics applications
Voted as Europe's best tourist destination for 2017, Porto is a city of culture, innovation and major economic development, which is increasingly sought after as a place to live and work. At the same time it is positioning itself as one of the most popular tourism and leisure destinations, with more than 1.5 million tourists in 2016.
Porto’s Historical Centre was designated World Cultural Heritage in 1996 and its natural setting and its meandering streets give it a unique charm. It is a highly atmospheric place that has become known for its monuments by renowned architects - Gustave Eiffel's Dona Maria Bridge, Nicolau Nasoni's Clerigos Tower, Rem Koolhaas' Casa da Musica, or Siza Vieira's Serralves Museum.
The most famous of Portuguese wines, the Port Wine, is traditionally produced in the Douro Valley and stored and aged in the cellars in Vila Nova de Gaia (across the river from Porto).
Paper Submission & Publication
Prospective authors are invited to submit high-quality manuscripts presenting original results in all areas of Industrial Informatics. Full papers in PDF format, written in English, must be electronically submitted for peer-review following IEEE two-column manuscript style. For submission guidelines and detailed information on publication, please visit the conference website http://www.fe.up.pt/indin2018
Accepted and presented papers for the INDIN'18 Technical Program will be copyrighted to IEEE and published in conference proceedings, which will be eligible for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore® Digital Library, once it meets the requirements of an IEEE quality review. It will then be customarily indexed by EI Compendex.
The dates are published on the right-hand menu of this website.