Sponsors & Exhibitors
The IEEE Intelligent Transportation Systems Conference is the annual flagship conference of the IEEE Intelligent Transportation Systems Society. Brought for the first time to South America, IEEE ITSC 2016 will be held in Rio de Janeiro, one of the major economic and cultural hubs of South America. The City of Rio sits at the heart of the South-eastern Region, contributing greatly for the Brazilian GDP.
IEEE ITSC 2016 is the 19th edition of this world-renown conference, with this year’s theme being Intelligent Transportation for Smarter Societies. With much buzz around the concept of smart mobility and considering the importance of transportation to human development and well-being, ITSC 2016 especially attracts prospective authors to share their work, findings, perspectives and developments under this year’s theme.
As a sponsor, you have the opportunity to gain visibility and credibility amongst individuals in the academic, industry, and government fields. You will also be positioned as a leader to these attendees coming to learn, discuss, and interact with entities that promote and prioritize the use of information and sensing technology, citizen engagement, quality of life, economic development, and environmental sustainability. Sponsors will be prominently recognized both at the event and on the IEEE ITSC 2016 website and program book.
IEEE ITSC 2016 welcomes and highly appreciates sponsorship support from interested parties. Several sponsoring and exhibition opportunities are available at several levels as described below. Packages can be tailored for your organization.
- Diamond Sponsor (exclusive for one sponsor)
- Gold Sponsor (exclusive for up to two sponsors)
- Silver Sponsor (as space allows)
- Bronze Sponsor (as space allows)
- Exhibitors (as space allows)
- Visibility during the conference to government, industry and academia delegates attending the event
- Acknowledge of sponsor and sponsor level at opening session
- Bag insert: leaflet/brochure
- Conference Website: logo at the sponsor level and link to company’s website
- Conference Program: space depending on the sponsor level
- List of sponsors & exhibitors signage
- Exhibit space/booth, with tabletop, chair and electricity
- Complimentary registration: depending on the sponsor level
Please find below more details on the sponsorship opportunities for the 19th IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems (IEEE ITSC 2016), to be held on November 1-4, 2016 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Please contact the Organizing Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to discuss other sponsorship opportunities