The technical program of EPIA 2017 will feature a set of thematic tracks, covering a wide spectrum of AI topics.
Accepted papers will be published in a volume of Springer’s Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence.
Check out the open call for papers.
The following thematic tracks on AI are included in the technical program:
- ABM4Crime – Agent-Based Modelling for Criminological Research
- AICPDES – Artificial Intelligence in Cyber-Physical and Distributed Embedded Systems
- AIG – Artificial Intelligence in Games
- AIM – Artificial Intelligence in Medicine
- AIPES – Artificial Intelligence in Power and Energy Systems
- AITS – Artificial Intelligence in Transportation Systems
- ALEA – Artificial Life and Evolutionary Algorithms
- AmIA – Ambient Intelligence and Affective Environments
- BAAI – Business Applications of Artificial Intelligence
- CoSTA – Computation Sustainability, Technologies and Applications
- IROBOT – Intelligent Robotics
- KDBI – Knowledge Discovery and Business Intelligence
- KRR – Knowledge Representation and Reasoning
- MASTA – Multi-Agent Systems: Theory and Applications
- SE4AIS – Software Engineering for Autonomous and Intelligent Systems
- SSM – Social Simulation and Modelling
- TeMA – Text Mining and Applications