The technical program of EPIA 2017 will feature a set of thematic tracks, covering a wide spectrum of AI topics.
Accepted papers will be published in a volume of Springer’s Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence.
The call for papers is now over.
Accepted papers will be listed here.
The following thematic tracks on AI are included in the technical program:
- ABM4Crime – Agent-Based Modelling for Criminological Research
- AICPDES – Artificial Intelligence in Cyber-Physical and Distributed Embedded Systems
- AIG – Artificial Intelligence in Games
- AIM – Artificial Intelligence in Medicine
- AIPES – Artificial Intelligence in Power and Energy Systems
- AITS – Artificial Intelligence in Transportation Systems
- ALEA – Artificial Life and Evolutionary Algorithms
- AmIA – Ambient Intelligence and Affective Environments
- BAAI – Business Applications of Artificial Intelligence
- CoSTA – Computation Sustainability, Technologies and Applications
- IROBOT – Intelligent Robotics
- KDBI – Knowledge Discovery and Business Intelligence
- KRR – Knowledge Representation and Reasoning
- MASTA – Multi-Agent Systems: Theory and Applications
- SE4AIS – Software Engineering for Autonomous and Intelligent Systems
- SSM – Social Simulation and Modelling
- TeMA – Text Mining and Applications