Presentation and Delivery Instructions
Project presentations will work as follows:
- Your project should be submitted before your practical class starts.
- Each group will have approximately 10 minutes to present their work.
- Presentations will be done, in each class, in group number order. Be prepared to present your project when the time comes.
- Hint: make sure your database has relevant test data and prepare a small script to guide your presentation. You don’t have to show every single feature.
You should use Moodle to submit a single zip file containing the following items:
- A README.txt file
- Your SQL Script
- Your complete code
Each class has a different upload link:
- Please select the correct one.
- Only one student per group needs to upload the zip file.
- The file should be named ltw<num>.zip where <num> is the number of your group (e.g. ltw21.zip for group number 21).
Group numbers can be found here.
Decompressing this file in any directory at gnomo.fe.up.pt must result in a working copy of your project.
The README.txt file should contain:
- The name of the group elements
- Any credentials needed to access the website (e.g. the admin login and password) and any other information you find relevant.
- If you have used any external libraries (e.g. a image gallery), they should be clearly stated in this file, as well as the exact extent to which they were used in your project.