The distributed evaluation is based on 2 pratical assignments. The final objective of these assignments is the development of a small website using the technologies studied in the course.
Both assignments should be done in groups of 2 or 3 elements. The constitution of these groups should be proposed by the students themselves but approved by the teacher to ensure they are balanced.
The theme of the website should also be proposed by the students.
In the first delivery, the students should write a small report containing the following information:
- Small textual description of the website.
- Requirement list (list of features to be implemented).
- Description of the web pages that compose the web site. These can be done in several (optional) ways:
- Barebone versions of the pages using HTML and CSS.
- Diagrams (visual description of each page: example).
- Text (describing each page).
- Entity-Relationship Model and Relation Model of the database that will support the website.
The second delivery will be the website itself:
- SQL script to create the database
- All PHP, CSS, images and other files in a zipped file
First Delivery: 2017-11-21
Second Delivery: 2018-01-9